back to menu
Electrostatic Precipitators - ESPTotal filtration for fine mist and smoke
Why ESP ?
• Oil smoke is hazardous and long term exposure can pose serious risks to life
• The dust and oil settles on the floor and machine surfaces and causes slippery surfaces affecting safety and performance
• Potential fire risks are created if oil smoke layers are formed in ventilation pipes, sensitive equipment like control panels etc.
• Cutting oil collected during oil smoke extraction can be made available for reuse
• Oil smoke levels beyond a certain level in the work environment violate pollution norms
FEATURES• Compact sturdy design ensures longer life
• Built-in safety features and unique power pack, coupled wit safety switch to disconnect ESP in case switch ad on when the door is still open
• Additional safety with indicating lamps on control panel to she wcase operating conditions
• Lower blower maintenance required as blowers are mounted on cleaner side
• Vertical ESF's have relatively smaller footprint & are therefor: ideal in case of space constraint
• Easy to inst ill and maintain
ACCESSORIESSFS provides complete solution for ESPs including duct work & other accessories
• Customized Hoods
• Ducts, Extraction Arms
100 + Clients 500 + installations
INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING
All ESPs from SFS are serviced by a national network of factory trained engineers.
Our direct factory support also includes comprehensive design consultation, detail engineering design and every other technical support for best results.
• Cost-effective Spares and consumables
• Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMCs)
APPLICATIONS • Induction Quenching • Cold Drawing • Gear Cutting • Grinding with Straight Oil • Straight Oil Machining
• Forging Operations and Cold Pressing • Oil Mist and Dry Smoke of other Metal Working / Heat Treatment Processes
High Filtration Efficiency, Highest Safety & Easy Maintenance
Effective filtration of wet and dry smoke generated from manufacturing processes is critical not just to worker's health and safety, but even for smooth and efficient operation of the equipment. SFS has years of expertise & wide range of Electrostatic Precipitators (ESPs) that can serve your specific needs and meet the operational budgets.